-
March 27th, 2006, 05:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Wow, that's a great picture. I like how you both are sitting in chairs that are way too big! - Meg B.
-
March 27th, 2006, 05:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Very cute! I wish I was there. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 27th, 2006, 06:43 PM
#3
MapleLeaf
Guest
Cute picture Joy! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Nia
-
March 27th, 2006, 07:36 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Great pic!Mari looks beautiful!
-
March 27th, 2006, 10:37 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Cute picture! Can't wait to see the rest of the album!
-
March 27th, 2006, 10:55 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Cool pic! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
March 27th, 2006, 11:23 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
March 27th, 2006, 11:47 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Looks like a fun Vacation!
-
March 28th, 2006, 01:09 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Great picture! There is a big chair like that in Myrtle Beach. We take DD's picture there every year. I wish they had a little one too.
-
March 28th, 2006, 01:20 AM
#10
MissCurlyCat
Guest
Cute picture!
Thanks for sharing! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks